Welcome to home learning
eSchools have a guidance page with information on how primary pupils can use the site.
Additionally, they have a youtube page with guidance videos on login etc.
e.g. How to login https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0SXZ880qvIHow to view class work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgKWlFQW4RU
There many opportunities for online home learning. With this in mind, please explore the following resources to keep your children and yourselves safe online:
- See the PDF below for our Responsible Internet and Computer Use.
- Please be mindful that you should not share the YouTube links to teacher-generated content publicly. These are just to be used to support your child's learning.
- ICT services provide a comprehensive info and resource page for parents and this was only updated last week.
- They also have resources for EYFS/KS1, for KS2 and for SEND children
- There are eSafety information links both for children and for parents on the CEOPS page
- And the NSPCC Supporting Parents and Carers page has links to other resources, quizzes etc.
On this page of challenges, you can find over 20 different challenges for you to try.
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough School Games Summer Virtual School Games.
Wc 18.5.20 Athletics Challenges